Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Have something common with Kevin Smith

I must be a lesbian, gay, whatever, people judging me by my appearance. We have something in common with Kevin Smith, (no, not that we wear shorts all the time) we have (finally) seen new footage from Zack Snyders Watchmen adaptation. Troubled singer AMY WINEHOUSE has reportedly ended her feud with MARK RONSON they plan to record a tribute to legendary producer QUINCY JONES. 9News has produced a special show with behind the scenes video and information you wont see on the national broadcast. Because I wrote a book about Queens, the producers thought I might know a little something about the ballpark. iCarly is all about super-talented teens so David Archuleta is an ideal fit, says show executive producer and creator Dan Schneider.

No comments: